HAGL Myanmar Centre is the single-largest 100% Vietnam invested project in Myanmar and owns First Integrated and International Standard, mixed-use development located at Kabar Aye Pagoda Road. Our premium facilities comprise Four Grade A Office Towers, One Retail Podium, One Five-Star Hotel, Three Residential and Two Serviced Apartments. Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL) Group is one of the leading real estate companies in Vietnam with 1,028,594 sqm of residential and commercial property gfa completed, and 1,1130,236 sqm gfa under construction. The company enjoys strong financial backing and competitive advantages of low- cost land banks acquired before Vietnam’s property boom. The group has built robust synergies with subsidiaries in construction, furniture and granite production. HAGL Group focuses on the development of residential and commercial real estate in Vietnam’s principal economic centers including Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang City. The company has been expanding regionally with real estate projects in Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. In 2009, HAGL Group completed and delivered the Athletes’ Village for the 25th Southeast Asian Games to the Government of Laos.
Deputy Security ManagerHAGL Myanmar
Bahan, Yangon 30 August 2019
Job Reference: MJ1560410923585
Deputy Security Manager (02) Posts Urgent
- Responsible for security, safety and fire safety in the Buildings (including Shopping Mall and Office Tower) and surrounding areas.
- Assists the Security Manager in the administration of the Security Department.
- Conducts security induction and on-the-job training.
- Conducts operations briefing as needed.
- Ensures that all the security guard performs their duties correctly and in accordance with security procedures, grooming and service standards.
- Conducts and assists in any investigation to be performed by the Security Department.
- Contributes to the management of security incidents.
- Provides recommendation for continual improvement in any areas related to security.
- Supervises crowd and traffic control activities.
- Prepares daily duty rosters taking into consideration manpower requirements.
- Collates intelligence gathering information as a basis for crime prevention and detection.
- Conducts regular checks on the property’s premises to ensure that they are in good working condition as an effective measure against crime prevention.
- Checks security related equipment and items to ensure that they are properly maintained and accounted for.
- Deploys the use of security equipment.
- Performs monitoring and reporting duties at the central command center.
- Attends relevant operations and security related meetings.
- Carries out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Security Manager.
- Any graduated from university.
- Male,good health.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a manager in related fields.
- Good English communication skills (including read and write in English).
- Give ideas and continually improve, be able to lead a team, build relationships.
- Have the skills to train and develop staffs.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:*Commensurate with required experience and qualifications *Meal + Transportation + Phone allowances
This job is inactive
ဤ အလုပ်အကိုင်ကို လျှောက်ထားပြီးပါပြီ။