Decision Support Executive
Responsible for delivering accurate, timely and relevant management reports with analysis in business unit performance. Perform PEC related to management accounting area.
Provide transparency on main business KPI’s across the entire Nestlé Organization (NiM) via the establishment of standardized and relevant reports, dashboards and analysis (Daily Sales, RIG, P&L) while maintaining accurate and timely financial records in full compliance with legal and corporate standards.
NiM Corporate Report (2-3 tasks per person)
- TS/PFME Control: monitor commercial spending and proactively co-ordinate with BU co-pilot to ensure funds are not overspent.
- Operational Excellence: i-nexus tracking and validate savings claimed by respective areas.
- Summary Table: obtain information from concerned areas and analyse irregular instances
or off-target data and send early warning sign to the management.
- Investment Control - Credit Control/Consolidation: operational control on non-production
investment (Sales & Distribution, IT, Administrations). Reconcile actual expenditures with
FI. Support Engineering Services for consolidation for total investment and capital
- Sales Report/RIG Simulation: monthly prepare and analyse sales and RIG of individual BU
and corporate vs target.
- Pre-post evaluation (PPE): Owner of learning log for PPE by capturing PPE for consumer promotion, analysis of promotion effectiveness across NiM and share learning to concern parties
- I&R Report: prepare annual report on I&R to the Centre.
- PPP Report : Ensure material master maintenance correctly, prepare monthly performance for PPP report, validate quarterly figure and confirm with Vevey
- CCS report : Gathering information from sales controllers, consolidate and submission to Vevey
Analysis and Business Review:
- Complete, analysis and submission of Magnitude reports under responsibility for NiM within Vevey deadline
- Prepare business review presentation for both F&B Mancom and NiMCom meeting
Support Business Partner and co-pilot for business planning process (DF, annual budget) by providing history information and simulation (For example : RIG calculation and simulation)
Perform the period-end close in Management Accounting area across businesses in a timely manner
- TS and PFME
- Cost Centre Accounting
- GLA for QCP
Including perform the reconciliation with FI and Costing.
OPA Master Data:
COPA master data related to system maintenance such as allocation rules, CO-PA derivation rules, regular data checks, and allocation/ distribution activities for P&L and BS. Integration with other functional applications (i.e. CRM, SD) and drive resolution of issues at source.
Support Management Reporting Manager to prepare industry and competitor analysis
Be a super user for area under responsilibility (For example : WBS for PFME, CAPEX, CRM-FICO, RIG calculation, etc.) including perform testing of new functionalities delivered from GLOBE before implementation to NiM
• Bachelor degree in Accounting. MBA and/or CPA is an advantage
• 2 years experience in Accounting Field
• Extensive Experience of local and International Accounting Standard
• FMCG Experience
• Share service Experience
• Good Command of English