Dealer Development Manager ( For Mandalay)Precision Auto Engineering Co.,Ltd
• Build a dealer network which involves meeting motorcycle dealers developing relationships.
• Formulate an appropriate sales and marketing strategy.
• Set sales targets for the team and managing the team.
• Lead a marketing campaign under the guidance of the Bajaj Global marketing team.
• Negotiate contracts with various marketing agencies and vendors.
• Position involves reporting almost daily to the Bajaj global marketing team and Precision CEO Qualifications and Skills required.
• Well versed in MS office suite.
• Fluent in English. Basic understanding Myanmar and English is an added bonus.
• Minimum 2 years experience in an international organization in sales and marketing.
• Persons with prior work experience in Myanmar will be given preference.
• Passionate about motorcycles and 3 wheeler in an added bonus.
• Person should have lived in Myanmar for at least 3 months.
• Position is open to Myanmar national only.
• Basic English is necessary.