လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
- Ferry - 5 working days
• Contribute to design, develop and implement distinctive and effective customer journey, and related activities
• Responsible for managing customer experience related cases escalated from various stakeholders
• Identify the needs and expectation of customers based on feedbacks from NPS, CSAT, VOC and Mystery Shopping campaigns
• Responsible for measuring all initiatives implemented that impact customer experience and reporting the findings back to the relevant business unit.
• Analyze relevant data to determine customer experience and use this information to identify improvements at all touch points
• Ensure consistency of customer experience across all products, services, channels and touch points
• Manage the creation and lifecycle of customer experience propositions for all customer segments.
• Support product testing (soft-launch and friendly user testing) and service roll-outs to consumer segments
• Perform research on the market and competitors to identify trends and opportunities in the customer experience and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or similar
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in customer service management
- Proficient in English language (spoken and written)