Company vision and mission
Our aspiration is to become the best financial solution provider in Myanmar which:
• employees are proud working for
• customers want to build long-term relationships with
• leads in technology and innovation, and
• is built on solid foundation of risk management and corporate governance.
Our mission is to become the best financial solution provider that helps our customers and partners make their dreams a reality.
What we do
CB Bank has been the front runner in the local banking arena for being the early adopter of technology and innovation backed by our extensive knowledge of local markets and technical expertise. To offer the best
banking solutions to the customers, CB Bank leverages on the most secure, reliable and state-of-the-art technology while recruiting the best and brightest talents from around the world.
CB Bank is one of the largest leading private banks in Myanmar with the largest banking network with branches, self-service machines and mobile banking agents. Even before Myanmar has been recognized as one of the fastest growing economies in the region, CB Bank has always anticipated the growth of the country as well as the underlying opportunities and challenges.
The Bank has grown from a small bank with 33 people in 1992 to a major bank in Myanmar with over 8,000 employees. CB Bank has reached over 200 branches, 700 ATMs, over 1000 mobile banking agents and 300,000 mobile banking subscribers.
Why you should join us
We are a leading private bank in Myanmar with over 8,500 staff members and driven by digital ambition. We believe in making investments in the future of our employees who will, in return, invest in our success.
- Preparing credit assessment for credit proposals submitted, including but not limited to macro-economic risk analysis, industry risk analysis, business risk analysis, financial risk analysis, management risk analysis, facility structure analysis, collateral risk analysis, etc.
- Reporting regularly the risk monitoring results and material credit issues to the head of credit risk
- Making sure the bank’s credit policies and external regulatory requirements are strictly adhered in credit approval process and daily risk monitoring
- Monitoring and following up credit risk of a portfolio of trade finance customers, corporate customers and SME customers as well as retail customers, and proposing remedial actions when risk signals are identified
- Assisting the head of credit risk in developing and performing the Bank’s overall credit risk management plan, policies and procedures
- Evaluating the regulatory capital requirement for new business and new products to determine the capital calculation method
- Monitoring the internal rating process and facilitating its enhancement
- Establishing and updating credit policies in the areas of customer due diligence, assessments, credit approval and post approval
- Representing the department in cross-functional task forces
- Detailed oriented thinking, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills to work with different functions of the bank
- Ability to work under stressful environment
- Strong analytical, modelling and financial reporting skills
- Management and coaching experience
- At least a good bachelor degree in finance, accounting, economics or business management from recognized institutions is required
- Prior experience in credit risk management and financial analysis is preferred
- CPA, ACCA, CFA or FRM certifications are highly advantageous
- For entry or mid-level positions, those currently pursing ACCA or CPA will be considered
- Good understanding of various banking products and services.
- Strong computer skills especially Advanced Microsoft Excel and VBA
- Good verbal and written skills in English and Myanmar languages