MPRL E&P Group of Companies focuses on creating value within the energy, telecommunications, and property development sectors of Myanmar and driving progress in the nation. MPRL E&P is the flagship
company of the group, leading upstream oil & gas exploration and development projects in both onshore and offshore Myanmar.
M&A is the leading service company in the energy sector of Myanmar providing a full spectrum of services to oil & gas operators and their main contractors in the country. Myint & Associates Construction (M&AC) is the property development arm and is also involved in real estate related engineering and construction. Myint & Associates Telecommunications (M&ATel) is at the forefront of providing data center colocation services whereby owning and operating the only Uptime Institute Tier III certified data center in Myanmar as well as developing opportunities involving cloud computing, IT managed solutions, and infrastructure/platform as A services.
Myint & Associates Offshore Supply Base Limited (M&AOSB) is a privately owned specialist service provider poised to deliver a comprehensive suite of operational and specialist technical service solutions to the oil and gas industry in Myanmar. Founded in 2017, M&AOSB is a member of the MPRL E&P Group of Companies, which focuses on creating value within the energy, telecommunications, and property development sectors of Myanmar and driving progress in the nation. M&AOSB is set to grow as we pursue business opportunities to support oil and gas exploration and production offshore Myanmar.
Myanmar Independent Power Production (MIPP) pursues opportunities in the downstream energy space which include projects involving liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) as well as independent power production. Myint & Associates (M&A) was established in 1989 and is the founding member of the group.
Our corporate culture across the MPRL E&P Group of Companies is influenced by our commitment to ethical and responsible business practices. We believe in developing a culture that promotes honesty and
integrity, has a strong sense of focus on results based performance, encourages the development of employees and promotes sustainable development across the group’s activities through dialogue and engagement. We offer a wide range of career opportunities across multiple sectors and business functions in a challenging and rewarding environment.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals who are self-motivated and looking for opportunities to expand their experience and skill sets within a thriving environment.
- Review, advise on and negotiate commercial contracts for O&G services.
- Develop close working relationships with the business development unit to provide timely and commercially orientated legal advice.
- Assist with the regional implementation of companies Legal policies, including the Code of Conduct, Competition Manual and Commercial Manual.
- Identify, appoint and instruct external law firms as required.
- Identify opportunities for and provide legal training
- Prepare and lead all the bidding process for the selection of OSB suppliers
- Consult with external advisers and counsel as and when required with respect to country specific laws as well as cross-border
- Degree or Master in Law or equivalent
- At least 5 years relevant working experience with O&G / energy experience/ Construction highly desirable
- Experience working for a major international company or acting on behalf of such companies.
- Preferably relevant experience of contract management within FIDIC Silver/Yellow book contracts with extensive claim management experiences, both from the Employer and Contractor sides
- Experience advising on strategic decisions, including regulatory, governance issues, and legal and commercial risk.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- High degree of communication and presentation skills