The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Our Company and bottling partners are dedicated to our 2020 Vision.
Community OfficerCoca Cola Pinya Beverages Myanmar Ltd
Function: Public Affairs and Communications
Reporting to: Head of Public Affairs and Communications
Position Purpose / Context
• Support the Public Affairs & Communications team in executing projects and programs related to community relations and engagement
Key Duties / Responsibilities
• Support Coca-Cola Pinya Beverages Myanmar’s Community Relations plan and coordinate the involvement of CCPBM employees in community engagement as appropriate.
• Assist in coordinating community requests, such as donation of Coca-Cola products for events, and other sponsorship requests – including bottled water donations for disaster relief.
• Respond to inquiries from external audiences via phone, email and letters in order to manage relationships, clarify Company positions and build goodwill.
• Assistance with writing and translation of communications (in English and Myanmar) to CCPBM employees related to community relations opportunities, as well as other internal communications and translations as needed.
• Coordinate the logistics of plant visits by external groups and participate in delivering the tours with members of PAC, HR and/or Supply Chain teams.
• Prepare timely reports to update local and global Coca-Cola management of the activities of the Public Affairs and Communcaitions function.
• Ad hoc projects and tasks as required.
Qualifications & Skills
Highly organized with effective planning and time management skills
Exceptional interpersonal skills at all levels in business
Proactive and positive individual with can do attitude
Attention to detail and accuracy
English language (both written and oral). Myanmar language spoken, written and typed
Excellent communications skills (both written and oral)
Design skills a plus (e.g., poster or newsletter design)
1. Act like an Owner
2. Drive Innovation
3. Collaborate with Internal and External Stakeholders
4. Inspire Others
5. Develop Self and Others
Related Position Requirements/Qualifications
A degree in business related or communications / PR area
Experience through internships in similar role (ideally with global or international company)
Ability to travel between Hlaing Thar Yar and Hmawbi bottling facilities on a regular basis