The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Our Company and bottling partners are dedicated to our 2020 Vision.
Cold Drink Equipment ManagerCoca Cola Pinya Beverages Myanmar Ltd <Expired>
Job Title : Cold Drink Equipment Manager
Reports to : Commercial Director
Function : Commercial
• Responsible for the development of strategy and programs in accomplishing Asset Control, Management and Maintenance objectives as well as excellent customer service in the most effective and cost efficient manner.
• Ensures productivity and financial returns of equipment by developing optimized equipment deployment strategies, process, policies and standards.
• Manage development of asset control and documentation process that will ensure proper monitoring of movements and accounting of CDE assets.
• Develops organizational competence and understanding of Cold Drink equipment management policies.
• Ensure compliance of CDE to TCCC standards
• Coordinate and align CDE operations with all relevant functions.
• Responsible in managing CDE repair and maintenance budget.
• Create and ensure compliance to Service level agreements with vendors and service providers
• Handles/conducts research and development in coordination with suppliers/manufacturers.
• Develop and improve capabilities of CDE personnel
• Assures delivery of highest service and product quality to customers and consumers alike at optimum cost of operations.
• Responsible in ensuring that all Cold Drink Equipment purchased are coordinated with CEPG and the most cost efficient equi
• Act like an Owner
• Drive Innovation
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
• Inspire Others
• Develop Self and Others
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS:
• Objective Analytical Thinking
• Works effectively with others and influences others
• Takes Initiative to deliver results
• Lives the values
1. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Proficient in written and verbal communication.
Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs
Ability to analyze and interpret data collected to make sound judgments and recommendations to management.
Knowledge on SAP an advantage
2. Education and Experience
College Degree graduate in Engineering or Business Management.
Management Experience in either Manufacturing and/or Engineering companies specifically on Refrigeration/Air-condition industry
3. Business Understanding
Good knowledge of department procedures, plant commercial organization and business operations
Working knowledge on ROI/Finance analysis.
II. AREAS OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop Annual Business Plan and secure approval of annual CDE capital expenditures.
2. Reviews and updates system standards, procedures and programs on end to end CDE process.
3. Continuous development of knowledge and skills of CDE personnel and Service Providers
4. Ensure compliance to Asset control program and data management.
5. Proper management of annual operating expenditures budget
6. Management of SLAs for all vendors and service providers
7. Responsible for the accreditation of qualified Third Party Service Providers.
8. Ensure maximum utilization/productivity of all CDEs
9. Conduct feasibility studies on new equipment, process and technology.
1. This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.