At the tail end of the 1980s, UMW Toyota commissioned ganad for the supply of six billboards. Then a new kid on the block, we could have toed the line and performed no more than the contents of the brief.
But the team had other ideas. Determined to do justice by the trust vested in us, we added value to the automotive powerhouse’s foray into outdoor media with the introduction of backlighting, the first of its kind
in the region. UMW Toyota has since lent its long-standing support, ensuring our growth from a below-the-line advertising contractor into a fully integrated operation.
Our success naturally inspired a slew of imitators, as well as our own further contributions to the industry lexicon.We brought metropanels and digital screens to Malaysian shores. We expanded the range of options for billboards and spectaculars to include concrete structuring and portrait orientation. We go beyond merely providing the canvas, inserting ourselves into the creative process with suggestions for making the most out of every ringgit.
Our penchant for innovation stems from listening to not just what our clients want, but also what they need. Through the three decades worth of feedback gathered, we constantly put ourselves in a better position to construct effective methods of achieving public awareness, provide the most compatible platforms and accurately measure sales impact.
ganad’s unique blend of unparalleled experience and personal attention has won fans across the board; from the most humble of SMEs to multinational corporations the likes of Citroën, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Nissan, Isuzu, McDonald’s, Canon and Johnson Suisse. Wherever one lies on the corporate spectrum, all that walk through our doors are assured of equal quality of service.
And in the same vein, equal access to one of the world’s biggest LED screens. Located at the busy Bukit Bintang intersection, it eschews the typical SMD (surface mounted display) technology for DIP (dual inline
package), which promises visibility even under direct sunlight.
ganad’s influence can also be felt overseas, as our Myanmar, Thai and Cambodia offices continue to break new ground in South East Asia. Our early entry into these exciting markets not only carries our trademark
innovation and responsibility to clients, but to the community as well via the launch of local talent development programmes.
Outdoor advertising has enjoyed nothing but surging demand, readily satiated by an abundance of agencies crying for attention in a crowded space. For anyone new to the game, the choices may seem overwhelming.
But there is one choice that has seen proven results time and time again. One choice favoured by the more discerning members of the business elite. One choice aiming for long-term partnership rather than short-term patronage. One choice representing a legacy of excellence that shows no signs of stopping. One choice where your opinions matter. That choice is ganad.
- Act as primary point-of-contact for 4 – 8 clients
- Drive direct client sales to achieve monthly sales targets
- Develops and maintains a positive working relationship with client counterparts
- Handle all day-to-day client interactions to facilitate media sales and marketing
- Communicate and keep clients informed of all issues related to their media
- Proactively make recommendations to clients to optimize client's advertising performance
- Obtain client feedback on media campaign budgets and plans
- Channel client feedback into the sales and site development planning process
- Client retention and acquisition of new accounts
- Work with external and internal partners to ensure delivery of client requirements
- Gather and present information on market trends, competitor's situations, customer's needs, opportunities, threats and others from time-to-time to the management
- Ensures on time collection of client receivables from assigned clients
- BA in Marketing, Advertising,Business Administration
- Fluency in Burmese (both written & spoken)
- 2-3 years of marketing agency account management or client-side experience in a marketing role or marketing media sales/account management
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Extremely organized and highly-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and juggle numerous projects and clients at any given time