Business Project ManagerAnanda Livemore
As the project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific Marketing, Sales and other non-technical projects you are working on. Project manager might work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
Ensure that their company’s standards are upheld and clearly defined throughout the entire process of each project’s development and execution
Take lead in defining and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting Ananda managers on large projects, contributing to Project Reviews, and co-ordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
Principal Accountability :
• Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
• To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
• Analyse project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
• Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans
• Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Actively contribute to PMO key functions
• Any other task as defined by ACS Management in line with the employee’s skills and experience.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
• Proven track record in managing projects
• 5+ years’ experience in project management
• Advanced time management and analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Telecom and/or IT understanding
• Experience with process improvement and inventory control
• PMP or PRINCE2 Certification
• Previous experience in Marketing