The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Our Company and bottling partners are dedicated to our 2020 Vision.
Business Planning Manager (Finance)Coca Cola Pinya Beverages Myanmar Ltd
Job Title : Business Planning Manager
Report to : Chief Finance Officer
Position Purpose / Context:
The ROLE of the Business Planning Manager is to supply management with informative and insightful analyses with conclusions to support business decision making. It is a partnership role by providing superior financial expertise to all the functions finance supports but at the same time retrieve information for the completion the company’s monthly, annual, and 3 yrs forecasts.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
Budgeting and Forecasting
• Manage, co-ordinate, and prepare the company’s annual Strategic Business Plan, Business Plan and monthly forecast in close collaboration with the rest of the business.
• Provide Insightful reports, analysis and conclusions for decision making and/or course corrections.
• Submissions to HO and functions of the same.
- Lead a team of Finance Business Partners supporting all functions of the company for all matters related to financial analysis, strategies, planning, tracking and monitoring. As an example,
o participate in preparation of financial summaries and it’s different scenarios for new accounts/investments/products.
o participate in preparation of financial summaries and it’s different scenarios for contract renewals.
o Participate in modelling the profitability of customers.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation decks to the CFO and potentially GM for regional and leadership meetings.
- Prepare adhoc analysis on financials aspects of the company eg distributor P&L, SC efficiencies, Risks and opportunities, etc.
• Act like an Owner
• Drive Innovation
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
• Inspire Others
• Develop Self and Others
- Advanced Accounting knowledge.
- Advanced forecasting and budgeting knowledge.
- Advanced problem solving and/or analytical skills knowledge.
- Advanced Leadership, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to drive change management.
- Ability to balance resolving business issues vs company procedures.
- Ability to ‘get the job done’ autonomously.
Related Position Requirements/Qualifications
- Degree level education, Master degree, (CPA, ACCA - Preferred)
- At least 5 years of previous forecasting and budgeting responsibilities in a manufacturing, FMCG environment.
- Excellent understanding of Excel.
- Experience in analytical roles.
- Proficient in both verbal and written English.
- An ability to communicate to leadership from diverse cultures.