Ongo is a Myanmar-focused mobile payments company that will transform the financial lives of businesses and consumers across the country. Over the next few years, Myanmar consumers will welcome multiple technology tools that will drastically improve day-to-day processes and raise the standard of living. Ongo will be one of these key tools and will soon become a household name for Myanmar’s digital era.The leadership team includes some of the world’s best financial services, technology and payments expertise from Europe, USA and Asia. Having worked in 25 countries and over 40 projects, the Ongo team is committed to leading the way in economic empowerment in Myanmar.
We are a young, international, energetic team backed by some of the world’s most experienced payments operators. Proud to be working in Myanmar and excited by the opportunity on Emerging Asia’s technology horizon.
- Form and maintain relationships with Ongo’s largest Corporate Clients
- Corporate cold calling, door-to-door, networking for generating leads
- Introduce Ongo B2B payment services to potential business clients
- Achieve sales targets and revenue goals
- Develop sales materials including presentations, contracts, invoices, exhibition materials
- A keen, target-driven, entrepreneurial, tech start-up attitude
- Fluency in English and Myanmar (written and spoken)
- Good remote and direct sales skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office.
- At least five (5) years sales experience in related field
- Ability to deliver results to meet deadlines