EAC Company is one of the biggest FMCG companies in Myanmar. The beginning of EAC was at the turning point around 1990, where Myanmar’s business started developing. As a trading company we transport grains to china and in return consumer goods such as battery cells, soft drinks were imported back to Myanmar.
EAC was founded during the rise of Myanmar market. Due to the changes of the market trend, the business model of trading outside of the country transformed into production and distribution of products within the country.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
(1) Meal (2) Transportation (3) Rewards overperformance
· Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
· Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
· Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
· Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
· Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
· Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
· Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
· Proven working experience as a business development management level, sales executive or a relevant role
· Proven sales track record
· Experience in customer support is a plus
· Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
· Proficiency in English
· Market knowledge
· Communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to build rapport
· Time management and planning skills
· BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field