Any Graduate. DBA or BBA and Dip: in Sales and Marketing Management Preferred.
Age between 20 to 30 years Old
Proficient in computer skills.(LCCI Level II, Accounting Software)
English written and verbal communication skills
Above 5 years of proven experience in customer sales and management
Contact potential clients through visit calls , emails , Tel call and Social Media
Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
Develop new customer and search for new opportunity for all channel especially Chain Store outlet
To seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers
· According to business strategy and objectives, formulate sales development strategy and conversion into actionable plans
· Based on local customer, geographic and channel growth opportunities, choose suitable business models for outlet activation and sales delivery (RTM). Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of the business models and adjust according to the needs identified.
· Set up then develop the relationship with the 3rd party distribution partners according to the company’s principles& strategy, strengthen the management of Distributor/Rural Distributor to assure their operation will support the healthy development of network
· Sales Force Effectiveness: Improve sales force effectiveness through focus on people management, improvement on tools.
· Collect, analyse and track the business data, such as volume, revenue and market share, provide analysis report and insights to management team for decision making
· Target setting and incentive calculation, administration of pricing management
· Manage frontline sales training and development
· Identify competency & capability gaps for frontline sales team in skills plan
· Develop and deliver capability building activities and training courses for frontline sales
· Review progress against plan quarterly
· Others assigned by line manager.