Since 2013, GGI has built a reputation as the most trusted name in Myanmar insurance. We believe that with the progression of our nation comes a requirement for trusted insurance providers to safeguard the financial well-being of individuals and businesses. That is why we are committed to providing premium insurance policies that protect what matters most to you – giving you the confidence you need to follow your dreams.
In 2019 we partnered with Japan’s market leader in life insurance – Nippon Life. With their global expertise and our local knowledge, we are able to provide a new array of top quality life insurance products to help you achieve your ambitions with total peace of mind
To protect and support the people of Myanmar by providing world-class life insurance with integrity, care and compassion
To be a pillar of strength and assurity for the Myanmar people, helping to nurture a better society for the benefit of all
Integrity is at the heart of what we do. We provide products and services which are transparent, fair and ethical, generating trust, loyalty and long term relationships with all our stakeholders.
We are resilient, we face adversity and challenges with courage. We are committed to always being there for our customers, no matter what happens.
Insurance is a commitment to being responsible in everything we do. That’s why our products and services are transparent, provide value and have our customers’ best interests at heart.
We can only generate loyalty from our customers by earning it. We create loyalty by being honest, dedicated and being part of a team that puts our customers first every time.
Because we care, we show our humanity when our clients need it; because we care we take pride in holding ourselves to the highest standards; because we care we provide peace of mind and harmony for our clients throughout their lives.
Business Analyst (1)postGrand Guardian Nippon Life
Business Analyst (1)post
• The Business Analyst is a key contributor in the IT Core, Apps and Infrastructure department to assist with the implementation and support of business information systems in the company.
• They identify problems and opportunities within the company and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business' goals.
• Acting as communicators, facilitators, and mediators, the Business Analyst seek out the best ways to improve processes and increase effectiveness through technology, strategy, analytic solutions.
• The Business Analyst needs to be meticulous in their documentation and evaluation of potential solutions - always working to bridge the gap among departments with improved technical efficiency and productivity.
• Drive identification of requirements across business units.
• Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels.
• Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development.
• Determine and develop user requirements for systems, to ensure maximum usability.
• Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., operations, sales and distribution, finance, security, compliance) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams.
• Evaluate, analyze, document and communicate systems requirements and maintain systems processes.
• Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations.
• Analyze and communicate common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the management team.
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Planning and conducting user acceptance testing.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science.
• 2 - 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Excellent technical documentation skills including generation of process documentation and reports.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good communications and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency with SQL language will be advantageous.
• Experience in conducting user-testing.