EAC Company is one of the biggest FMCG companies in Myanmar. The beginning of EAC was at the turning point around 1990, where Myanmar’s business started developing. As a trading company we transport grains to china and in return consumer goods such as battery cells, soft drinks were imported back to Myanmar.
EAC was founded during the rise of Myanmar market. Due to the changes of the market trend, the business model of trading outside of the country transformed into production and distribution of products within the country.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Monthly Salary Lunch Ferry Yearly Bonus
Position : Marketing Budget Analyst
Reporting line:Reports directly to the Group Marketing Director
Strategic purpose of the position:Support the growth ambition of LBC by supporting the development and implementation of plans through effective and efficient budget control processes and policies
Relevant Qualification & Experience
Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree ideally in business administration, major in Accounting / Finance or Computer Science or Maths
Age: 28 - 35 years
Language: Fluent in English
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a budget analyst or accountant in an FMCG or F&B environment. Minimum junior manager level.
• Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail
• Hands-on experience with accounting software and statistical packages
• Strong analytical skills. Familiarity with budget forecasting methods and data analysis
• Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations
• Ability to explain budgeting and financial information in plain terms
IT Skills: Knowledge of MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts)
General: A solid track record of producing outstanding results
• Results oriented and proactive
• Above par communication and presentation skills
• Developed analytical skills
• Team player and culturally adaptable, shows potential to gain seniority within the role
✓ Design and implement effective budget tracking processes (requisition & approvals, charging, and monitoring of commitments and actual)
✓ Analyze financial information (e.g. budget, commitments, actual) to ensure all operations are within budget or otherwise justify deviations through an active interface with Marketing.
✓ Help establish patterns to forecast future budget needs and/or spending improvements
✓ Present monthly status to key stakeholders. Review budget requests for approval
✓ Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures, ensuring compliance and consistency with corporate finance
Internal: EAC Senior Management Team, Marketing Team, Finance and key finance and accounting team members
External: minimal foreseen