Company Vision and Mission
Incorporate in 1991 Pioneers in Distributing Pharmaceutical and Consumer Products in Myanmar. One of Myanmar's leading Import & Distribution Companies in Pharmaceuticals & Consumer Products. 100 % locally owned Understand international business requirements Our Company is certified ISO 9001: 2008 since 8-June-2012 with Certificate No: 9127
Over 450 full time Employees with international standards. - 100 % locally owned. - Our Company is certified ISO 9001: 2008 since 8-June-2012 with Certificate No: 9127 - Strong background experiences
What We do
We understand the concept of optimum distribution critical for our each and every brand success in the market. With Yangon as Headquarter and Mandalay - Upper Myanmar regional office and stock points/depots in Upper & Lower Myanmar, our sales & marketing strong hold of over 300 people are effectively servicing the Universal Outlets. Hospitals and Clinics Super Markets Department Stores Traditional Retail Stores Market Stalls Wholesalers Mini Marts Pharmacies Restaurants & Hotels Currently, We cover approx 70% of all outlets. We cover 95% of all modern trade outlets
Your workplace and culture
Pharmaceutical Division (Appeton, Health Care OTC Products) / Consumer Division (Pharma Products) / Others (Bulk Foods for Industrial and Finished Products)
- Examine documents to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with applicable standards and regulations
- Inspect incomes, expenses, and computing systems for use of accepted procedure
- Document all internal processes within an audit; list all data sources; detail all conclusions after an investigation.
- Review all financial procedures in order to spot errors, inefficiencies or instances of misuse.
- Keep all sensitive information confidential and secure.
- Reviews work papers to summarize and edit for audit report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- Experience of at least 2 years in auditing for large organizations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- English (Oral and written communication abilities)
- Proficiency in various computer programs related to accounting
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- CPA, ACCA, LCCI III preferred
- Microsoft Office, Email, Internet, Advance Excel