Myanmar is now in steady social and economic ascend. And proud to be a key player in the heart of the nation’s rapidly developing infrastructures, is Mandalay Golden Wing Holding Limited (MGW).
Since our inception in 1991, we have amassed a strong portfolio of housing estates, condominiums, entertainment complexes, malls, hotels, resorts and factories. Over the course of 20 years, we have acquired a reputation for being a trusted purveyor of quality products and professional services. MGW is not only the exemplar of the business community, but also one of the leading companies in Myanmar. We work hard to gain consumers’ trust through quality assurance, abiding by laws and regulations, indispensable technical knowledge, sincere customer service and business ethics. MGW has always maintained awareness of the global market while staying true to our roots. Heading into the future, we will strive to offer even higher quality products to meet the needs of local and foreign demands.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Asst:Sales Manager-Female Only(1)Post (Aye Yar River View Resort Hotel)အတွက် Yangon တွင်တာဝန်ထမ်းဆောင်ရန်
- Prepare contract for Travel Agents
- Making appointment with Travel Agents
- Daily sales call to Travel Agents
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relations with existing customers in person and via telephone calls
- Responding to phone enquiries
- Gathering market and customer information
- Recording contracted list and sending copies to hotel weekly
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Speaking in a friendly way to customers and potential customers,listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them
- Plan and conduct sales calls and sales visits to existing accounts and customers and to maintain relationship
- Manage accounts assigned by superior in order to achieve sales objectives set.
- Plan and conduct calls to obtain business and establish new accounts and customers by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential as well as existing customers.
- Maintains updates and improves knowledge of Hotel facilities and services
- Handle online booking system on site minder
- Any other duties assigned by MD
- Prepare sales reports and other reports assigned
- Minimum 5 years over experiences as same position in international hotel.
- Strong Communication skill in English.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Computer Skills