Asst. QA/QC Manager _ FORD Assembly Factory _ East Dagon
• Develop, apply and maintain quality requirements and standards for development and manufacturing products.
• Serve as the primary quality assurance resource to department supervisor(s) for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement.
• Support concurrent engineering efforts by participating in new development projects representing quality assurance and the customer.
• Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
• Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports.
• Lead in Quality certification process.
• Review customers purchase orders, contracts and change requests and ensure that the necessary criteria and provisions are included in quality and process plans.
• Develop, execute and analyze quality-reporting measures.
• Report to management on quality issues, trends and losses.
• Review suppliers purchase orders and establish supplier quality requirements.
• Participate in internal and external quality audits.
• Interface with supplier and customer quality representatives concerning problems with quality assurance and assure that effective corrective action is implemented.
• May compile, write and deliver training material on quality standards and activities
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering or equivalent (or Associate’s degree in these fields plus minimum 5 years of industrial experience)
• 5+ years of quality related experience
• Technical Capacity
• Communication Proficiency
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Decision Making
• Results Driven
• Creative Thinking