Assistant Vice President~Vice President (Enterprise Risk Management)
Myanma Apex Bank Ltd was incorporated on July 2, 2010 and opened its first branch office in Naypyitaw on August 17, 2010. Since inception, we have extended our branch network steadily to facilitate commercial development and investment across all of Myanmar as well as to better serve our growing customer base through a larger banking network.
Customer deposits have grown significantly over the past couple of years since inception, due to our ability to deliver quality service, reliable performance, customer satisfaction and trust among the general public.
We have within the bank both local and external talents with many years of professional experience in domestic and international banking. We invest extensively in technology and human resources to sustain our future longterm growth and to stay ahead amidst growing competition.
For domestic banking, we provide a comprehensive range of deposit products, financing options for large and small businesses through loans, overdrafts and hire purchases, reliable and extensive ATM and POS service via the Myanmar Payment UNion (MPU) network. For international banking, we provide foreign trade finance as well as worldwide payment services with partners, including Western Union, VISA, Master Card, China Union Pay and other major card organizations. Other services include gift cheques, payment orders and local remittance services.
Assistant Vice President~Vice President (Enterprise Risk Management – Risk Management Department) Male/Female (2) posts
- Bachelors degree in Banking, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting or other relevant academic backgrounds (Masters degree in
Financial Risk Management is preferable!)
- Age between 27 years and 35 years old
- Have 5 years of working experience in risk management and related areas
- Have strong analytical skills and aptitude for working with numbers/statistics
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficient in delivery of professional business presentations
- Computer literate and proficiency in English
- Myanmar Nationality Only
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the risk strategy, risk appetite and risk governance framework in alignment with the current risk landscape, regulatory requirements and the bank’s strategic direction.
- Monitoring and reporting key risk indicators against the approved risk appetite across all risk types to the board and senior management
of the bank.
- Stress testing the bank’s capital regularly to meet regulatory and industry standards and recommend appropriate strategies to mitigate
- Program-manage enterprise level risk projects e.g. Basel II, III, etc
- Overall coordinator for centralized functions across all risk units.