Assistant Vice President (Finance Department )
Myanma Apex Bank Ltd was incorporated on July 2, 2010 and opened its first branch office in Naypyitaw on August 17, 2010. Since inception, we have extended our branch network steadily to facilitate commercial development and investment across all of Myanmar as well as to better serve our growing customer base through a larger banking network.
Customer deposits have grown significantly over the past couple of years since inception, due to our ability to deliver quality service, reliable performance, customer satisfaction and trust among the general public.
We have within the bank both local and external talents with many years of professional experience in domestic and international banking. We invest extensively in technology and human resources to sustain our future longterm growth and to stay ahead amidst growing competition.
For domestic banking, we provide a comprehensive range of deposit products, financing options for large and small businesses through loans, overdrafts and hire purchases, reliable and extensive ATM and POS service via the Myanmar Payment UNion (MPU) network. For international banking, we provide foreign trade finance as well as worldwide payment services with partners, including Western Union, VISA, Master Card, China Union Pay and other major card organizations. Other services include gift cheques, payment orders and local remittance services.
Assistant Vice President ( Finance Department ) - Male/Female (2) posts
- B. Tech (IT)/ B.E (IT)/ Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or) any graduate with Diploma in IT
- Age between 26 and 40 years old
- Have at least (5) years of working experience in software development (Experiences in the Financial Industry will be an added advantage!)
- Experience in C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP.net, ADO.Net, .NET Platform Tools, N-Tier Architecture, Object Oriented Methodology, Microsoft SQL Server, .NET technology (Experience in Oracle Server, Relational Database Design & Development will be an added advantage!)
- Work exposure in software development and SDLC methodologies
- Computer literate & proficient in English ( Written and Verbal)
- Good interpersonal skills, presentation skills, analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Myanmar Nationality Only