Myanmar Distribution Group (MDG) is the leading distribution house in Myanmar, with nationwide distribution network through own direct sales branches and area distribution partners. MDG partners with global fast-moving consumer goods giants such as Nestle S.A., Asia Pacific Breweries, PT. Mayora Indah Tbk., Moët & Hennessy and other international brands to bring quality products, such as Nescafe, Milo, Bear Brand, Maggi, Lactogrow, Cerelac, Sunkist, Air Soda, Danisa, Roma, and many others, across Myanmar as well as establishing local manufacturing facilities for in-house brands to create job and skills acquisition opportunities for Myanmar talents. Our team is driven, curious and creative in our continued quest to expand our business, and we are seeking like-minded talents to join us on the next phase of MDG growth story. MDG strives to offer a live long career development opportunity for talents to realize their full potential, in a challenging and rewarding environment. Do see below for a list of suitable roles. We look forward to discussing your application to join a growing company like MDG, and granting you an opportunity to work and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We have employment opportunities in sales, marketing, accounting, logistics, warehousing, admin and manufacturing.
Assistant Sales Manager - M (1) PostMyanmar Distribution Group (MDG)
Tamwe, Yangon 16 October 2019
Job Reference: MJ1483770029292
- Any Graduate and more preferable is Sales Management Diploma
- Local Nationality only
- Well knowledge of MS Office (Excel , Word & PowerPoint…) and Email & Internet
- Age between (30 ~ 35 ) years
- Must have at least 5 years of experiences in sales management , in FMCG sector.
- Manage to Area Distribution to be growth.
- Monitoring and controlling the performances of sales supervisor and sales representatives.
- Analyze and ensure sales growth in responsible regions.
- To report Sales Manager the data of Sales, Distribution Activities.
- Be able to concentrate for long period of time, handle pressure with high sense of confidentiality
- Problem solving, Organizational skills and Team work Approach.
- Knowledge in Distribution Management System.
- Coordination and Collaboration with related department.
အခုပဲ လျှောက်ထားရန် Do You want a reminder about this job in a 7 days?
လစာ နှငျ့ ခံစားခှငျ့:Social Welfare and Other benefits
သငျ မိတျဆှမြေားကို ပွနျလညျ မြှဝရေနျ
ဤအလုပ်ကို လျှောက်ထားရန် လူကြီးမင်း၏ အကြောင်းအရာအသေးစိတ်ကို ထည့်သွင်းပေးရန် လိုအပ်ပါသည်။
ဤ အလုပ်အကိုင်ကို လျှောက်ထားပြီးပါပြီ။