Assistant General Manager (Sales & Marketing) Male (1 Post)
Established in 1992, TMW Enterprise Limited is one of the leading companies in Myanmar, which is engaged in business through
- Professional / Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances ( SONY, LG, T-Home, Hitachi )
- Authorized distributor and authorized service provider for Apple products.
- Luxury Tiles, Bathroom Accessories and Aluminum sashes (INAX, Tostem, Grohe, Somany, Guocera,
- Multi-brand Electronics and Retail Chain Stores (Wai Yan Electronics)
- Real Estate (Mya Yamon Water-front Villa)
- Hotel & Resorts (Sunny Paradise, Dream Paradise and Ocean Paradise Hotels @ Ngwe Saung Beach)
- Mobile Phone Distribution
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Salary+ Transportation Allowance
Assistant General Manager Male (1 Post)
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5-10 years' experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure. Job Descriptions:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and