Fuel Filling Coordinator
Company Vision and Mission:
Our Vision is to become a Largest & Most Trusted Telecom Services Company in Myanmar with excellence in
planning and delivery in the telecommunications horizon of Myanmar.
What we do:
iGenesis Technologies (Myanmar) Ltd, is a leading Telecom Services Provider Company in Myanmar offering services and solutions to address the Network Life Cycle requirements of Telecom Operators, Technology providers (OEM’s) and Tower Companies.
iGenesis Technologies (Myanmar) Ltd is Contributing in the Vision of Digital & Brighter Myanmar by Contributing
to the Telecom Industry through Excellent Infrastructure Building Capabilities & Expertise in Electrical, Power & Solar.
Why Job Seekers should join us:
- Finalist Company in Myanmar Employer Awards 2019 for all the Great Work towards our People, New
Initiatives and Employee Well- Being programs.
- In Top 5 Companies in Myanmar for “Best
Rewards & Recognition Programs” By Myanmar Employer Awards 2018.
- Excellent Working Culture
- Best of the Learning and Development
Our workplace and culture:
We at iGenesis Technologies Ltd, believes in the Culture of Transparency, Equal Opportunities & Treatment, Inclusion & Integrity.
We believe in the culture which is collectively linked to the organizational Vision & Objectives.
Assistant Fuel Filling Coordinator
· Ensure accuracy of fuel purchased from appointed suppliers/ agents through reconciliation and validation of transaction receipt.
· Validation of the Data & Records with the available supporting
· Ensuring for the smooth process of fuel filling at field by coordinating with in-house team, vendors etc.
· Preparing daily / Weekly / Monthly MIS Report for Team Leader & Managers
· Ensure accuracy of fuel taken from appointed suppliers/ agents by contractors.
· Education: Diploma/ Degree/ College graduate.
· Experience: Minimum 1 years of experience in Fuel Filling Coordination, Fuel Management
· Good communication and writing skills in English.
· Outgoing personality and able to interact with all levels in organization
· Computer literate.