Myanma Apex Bank Ltd was incorporated on July 2, 2010 and opened its first branch office in Naypyitaw on August 17, 2010. Since inception, we have extended our branch network steadily to facilitate commercial development and investment across all of Myanmar as well as to better serve our growing customer base through a larger banking network.
Customer deposits have grown significantly over the past couple of years since inception, due to our ability to deliver quality service, reliable performance, customer satisfaction and trust among the general public.
We have within the bank both local and external talents with many years of professional experience in domestic and international banking. We invest extensively in technology and human resources to sustain our future longterm growth and to stay ahead amidst growing competition.
For domestic banking, we provide a comprehensive range of deposit products, financing options for large and small businesses through loans, overdrafts and hire purchases, reliable and extensive ATM and POS service via the Myanmar Payment UNion (MPU) network. For international banking, we provide foreign trade finance as well as worldwide payment services with partners, including Western Union, VISA, Master Card, China Union Pay and other major card organizations. Other services include gift cheques, payment orders and local remittance services.
- Bachelor's degree (Prefer in MBA and Bachelor in Business Management)
- Age between 30 and 35
- Have at least (5) years of relevant working experience
- Good interpersonal skill, communication skill (Both written and oral) and collaboration skills
- Good research, analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (Good at speaking and writing in Japanese Language (equivalent to JLPT Level-2) will be advantaged!)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work well in a team as well as independently
- Myanmar Nationality Only