Myanmar Distribution Group (MDG) is the leading distribution house in Myanmar, with nationwide distribution network through own direct sales branches and area distribution partners. MDG partners with global fast-moving consumer goods giants such as Nestle S.A., Asia Pacific Breweries, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., PT. Mayora Indah Tbk., Moët & Hennessy and other international brands to bring quality products, such as Nescafe, Milo, Bear Brand, Maggi, Lactogrow, Cerelac, Sunkist, Air Soda, Pocari Sweat, Danisa, Roma, and many others, across Myanmar as well as establishing local manufacturing facilities for in-house brands to create job and skills acquisition opportunities for Myanmar talents. Our team is driven, curious and creative in our continued quest to expand our business, and we are seeking like-minded talents to join us on the next phase of MDG growth story. MDG strives to offer a live long career development opportunity for talents to realize their full potential, in a challenging and rewarding environment. Do see below for a list of suitable roles. We look forward to discussing your application to join a growing company like MDG, and granting you an opportunity to work and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We have employment opportunities in sales, marketing, accounting, logistics, warehousing, admin and manufacturing.
Assistant Auditor - M/F (1) PostMyanmar Distribution Group (MDG)
Tamwe, Yangon 15 July 2019
Job Reference: MJ1459419153284
- Any Graduate with LCCI
- Age between (22~35) years
- At least 1 year of experience in FMCG or other related field.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Email)
- Good understanding of Audit point of view.
- Excellent communication Skills, Team work Skills, Problem solving and organizational skills.
- Positive working attitude and keen to work to meet dead line.
- Be able to concentrate for long period of time, handle pressure with high sense of confidentiality
- Daily checking, analyzing with expenditure and income and stock issue
- Monthly, Quarterly Audit Report to Senior Management
- To Assist Chief Auditor for Branch Audit Report.
- Ground stock checking
- To coordinate and collaborate with related department for Audit Issue
- Willing to travel to Branches
- Able to work in extended hours as required.
အခုပဲ ေလွ်ာက္ထားရန္ Do You want a reminder about this job in a 7 days?
လစာ ႏွင့္ ခံစားခြင့္:Good Working Environment Social Welfare Benefits Transportation Provide
သင္ မိတ္ေဆြမ်ားကို ျပန္လည္ မွ်ေဝရန္
ဤအလုပ္ကို ေလွ်ာက္ထားရန္ လူႀကီးမင္း၏ အေၾကာင္းအရာအေသးစိတ္ကို ထည့္သြင္းေပးရန္ လိုအပ္ပါသည္။
ဤ အလုပ္အကိုင္ကို ေလွ်ာက္ထားၿပီးပါၿပီ။