Royal De Heus Group is an international organization with a leading position in the animal feed industry. De Heus was founded in 1911 and has its roots in the Netherlands. After more than a 100 years the company is still owned and managed by the De Heus family.
Since its founding Royal De Heus has expanded from a regional feed company to a feed conglomerate with activities in more than 50 countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America. Due to the rapid growth outside the Netherlands the De Heus Group is a global top-15 feed supplier.
1 – CONTEXT
De Heus Myanmar is rapidly growth in the livestock business and lunch to sale and produce the fish feed in the Myanmar market. We are ensuring to support the demand of Fish feed in the market and technical support to our customers. Every day dealing with the customers to get the market research and we make sure this is an opportunity to conduct with our farmers. The Jr. Aqua Technician is responsible to fulfill of business gap between company and customers requirement support.
2 – REPORTING LINE
• Directly report to Aqua Product Manager.
3 – GOAL
• Success in collecting the fish data for daily, weekly and monthly.
• Success in effectively report about farm situation such as fish sale report and fish feeding report.
• Success in loyal to company not taking any under table and bribery from customer. Working business with ethically is vital for this job.
4 – TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Fish Farm Data Analysis:
1. Collecting daily data of fish feeding and prepare report for daily, weekly and monthly to the Aqua Sale Director and Product Manager.
2. Analyzing the number of fish data from all pond by daily, weekly and monthly.
3. Checking the fish weights, water quality and fish diseases records by daily, weekly and monthly.
4. Checking the daily fish sale record from the customer indirectly. Alarm every minute and hour for checking the fish sale car from farm.
5. Ensure to get the fish data resources from customer, you might need to collaborate with farm owners.
6. Ensure able to stay at the customer farm.
Technical support to farm owners:
1. Give technical suggestion and support to the fish farmers closely.
2. We will provide the aqua technical training able to understand the terms of the fish situation from the aqua specialist.
3. Explain those technical terms to the fish farmer and support necessary of farm technique such as visiting farm, checking water quality and health situation of fish.
5 – EDUCATION
• Any Graduate. B.V,Sc (or) Marine Science, Aqua Culture degree preferred.
6 – EXPERIENCE
• Preferable 2 or 3 experiences in interactive with farms from an animal husbandry and sales/ service industry.
• Practically awareness farm and technical experiences.