National Infrastructure Holdings Co., Ltd. (NIHC) is one of the largest infrastructure company in Myanmar. Established in 2015, NIHC has invested in a range of infrastructure projects such as highways, energy, power, logistics, dry port, construction, mining, and agribusiness. Headquartered in Yangon with office locations in Naypyitaw, Mandalay, Lashio, Kyaukme, Muse, and Pathein, NIHC has 14 subsidiaries with over 4,000 employees across Myanmar. In everything we do, we strive to make a positive impact in Myanmar by developing our country’s infrastructure. Join us to make yours!
Some of our landmark projects include
1. Oriental Highway: 1,041 km of highways across Myanmar, making us the largest private road investor and operator
2. Regency Material Trading: 52 petrol kiosk stations with a comprehensive distribution network
3. PowerGen Kyaukse: 145.49 MW gas fired power plant project in Kyaukse
4. RG Logistics: Myanmar’s first dry ports in Ywarthargyi (40 acres) and Myitnge (35 acrse)
5. RG Express Services: Licensed express delivery service operator with a coverage of over 300 cities
6. DIL: 50 acres inland container depot at Dagon Seikkan township
7. RG Construction: Construction contractor for major projects such as Shangri-L Residence and Sule Square
8. RG Global: Developer of Paragon Residence, a luxury apartment residence on Ahlone Road
9. Regency SPC: JV with Singapore Petroleum Company to operate fuel terminal in Thilawa
10. JV with Wilmar International to operate agribusiness jetty and distribute Meizan goods
Admin Executive (RG Logistics-Yangon)
- Provide full admin support to the team and department.
- Maintain a proper and user friendly filling and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents.
- Keep stock of stationary supplies for the departments in Head Office.
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers.
- Put up purchase requests for all approved purchases for the necessary approvals and verify invoices for the raised purchases upon delivery of goods and services- Invoice and expenses management.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data.
- Setting up tool box meeting with branch office.
- Support the HR administration and recruitment process, as determined.
- Update and maintain employee records and personal file.
- Any Graduate; prefer in Business Administration or Business Management
- Proven experience as an Admin Executive or HR Executive or in other secretarial position.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications