Siam Makro Public Company Limited was established in 1988 with investment capital of 750 million baht, to operate the member-based wholesale center, under the name “Makro”. Makro has continuously expands our branches to provide a wide range and assortment of product, to our professional members and business operators nationwide, including retailers, restaurants, catering businesses, service business operators, government agencies, education institutions and other business operators.
Makro commits to be the business partner, by sourcing a wide array of quality products at the price that the customers can resell to make profit and allows customers to manage cash flow effectively for a sustainable growth.
Makro also operates the business with social responsibility under good corporate governance, in order to confirm our commitment of being... Your Trusted Partner.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare summary of month-end reports, verify budget recording and submit to Accounting & Financial departments (Head Office)
- Direct and verify process of internal transfer and Non-Trade purchases
- Monitor Non-Trade ordering payment process to comply with company’s policies
- Monitor and prepare accuracy of summary of store petty cash
- Verify accuracy of Daily Sales reports
- Verify accuracy of cash deposit report including coins and change
- Verify accuracy of fixed assets report, list of office equipment s, and other office supplies requisition
- Verify other incomes reports i.e. Rental fee income
- Performs any other tasks not specified herewith as required by supervisor
- Verify money transfer from customers
- Issue recipes of Other Incomes
Qualifications & Requirement
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting field
- At least 3 years of experience, preferably in Accounting field