Siam Makro Public Company Limited was established in 1988 with investment capital of 750 million baht, to operate the member-based wholesale center, under the name “Makro”. Makro has continuously expands our branches to provide a wide range and assortment of product, to our professional members and business operators nationwide, including retailers, restaurants, catering businesses, service business operators, government agencies, education institutions and other business operators.
Makro commits to be the business partner, by sourcing a wide array of quality products at the price that the customers can resell to make profit and allows customers to manage cash flow effectively for a sustainable growth.
Makro also operates the business with social responsibility under good corporate governance, in order to confirm our commitment of being... Your Trusted Partner.
Accounting & Financing
- Responsible for general ledger and necessary journal entries
- Fixed asset processing and reporting
- Review and monitor bank accounts and banking transactions
- Monthly bank reconciliation and monitor banking facilities
- Checking daily cash denomination and cash book in order
- Liaise with Inter Companies to reconcile the balances
- Monitor and follow up employee’s cash advance
- Maintain and set u customer/supplier account codes
- Checking customer/supplier outstanding and follow up receipt/payment
- Review currency exchange rate changes and provide information to related department
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Completing data backups.
- Dealing with external auditors and tax officer to complete financial report and tax submission
- Financial and profitability analysis on actual accounts and budgeting/forecasting by planning and controlling departments requested basis.
- Previous experience in treasury, administration, accountancy, management.
- AP/AR/Inventory aging reports
- Upon requirement by business.