Khin Maung Nyunt Group of Companies is a multi industry corporation that has large scale investments in the power, healthcare, industrial gas, galvanizing, rice mill and food products sectors.
Khin Maung Nyunt Trading Co., Ltd, established in 1995, connects customers to low to high voltage electrical products sourced from trusted international suppliers.
Khin Maung Nyunt Manufacturing Co., Ltd, established in 2002, is an ISO9001:2015 facility that produces 12kV VCB Switchgear under license of Siemens and Main Distribution Boards for local consumers with export quality standards.
Khin Maung Nyunt Engineering Services, established in 2002, provides design consultation, installation and after sales services for electrical power projects up to 500 kV.
Fourteen Star Network Co., Ltd, established in 2004, distributes medical equipment and hospital supplies to local organizations.
Shwe Thandar International Co., Ltd., established in 2009, produces sauce and pastes under the brand name of Origano, using no chemical essences nor artificial coloring.
Yangon Industrial Gas Co., Ltd, established in 2011, is a partnership with Bangkok Industrial Gas that supplies and manufactures industrial and medical grade gases. An Air Separation Unit factory is set to open in Thilawa in early 2020.
Golden Lace Posco International Co., Ltd., established in 2015, is a partnership with Posco International that operates four rice mills with a capacity of 500 metric tons/year in Twan-tay Township and Shwe Lin Pan Industrial Zone.
Mediland Hospital (Dawei), established in 2015, is a 100 bed hospital in Dawei, Tanintharyi, that provides trusted and quality care to residents in the whole region.
Khin Maung Nyunt Steel Product and Galvanizing Co., Ltd., established in 2017, is a partnership between TAMADA and AMECC (Vietnam), to provide hot dip galvanizing services for steel products with a capacity of
60,000 metric tons/year.
This position is for Orignao Paste and Sauce, a range of products under Shwe Thandar International Co., Ltd, a subsidiary of Khin Maung Nyunt Group of Companies.
- Manage all basic accounting operations base on accounting principles
- Process all accounts payable and receivable accounting activities
- Keep and file for accounting document
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Conduct inventory weekly report and monthly report
- Any degree holder preferably B.com or BA(Eco)
- LCCI Level III and above
- 2-3 Years of experience in relative field as and accountant
- Experience in preparing full set of Account, controlling, budgeting or auditing would be advantageous
- Strong Excel modelling skill
- Competent in Microsoft series
- Ability to think critically, propose solutions to solve problems
- Focused on deadlines and creative problem solving
- Solid sense of ethics, honest, transparent, highly dependable and trustworthy