At Ericsson, we are making the Networked Society a reality, where anything that can benefit from being connected is connected. To realize this vision, we provide industry-leading network equipment and software, as well as services for network and business operations. Our portfolio also includes products for the enterprise, cable, mobile platform and power module markets.
Account Supply ResponsibilityEricsson Myanmar Co., Ltd
Supply Chain Manager (SCM) supports the Sales team end-to-ends from a Supply perspective. The SCM ensures that offers/contracts are developed and aligned with optimal supply flow, valid laws and regulations, gives Supply Chain directives and performs supply risk analysis to the Sales team and appointed Project Manager in the pre-sales process. The SCM monitors the contract/project progress during execution and provides consolidated updates to the Account. The SCM analyses the project at project closure, identifies lessons learned and provides recommendation for future implementations.
Responsibilities & Tasks
. Ensure Supply Early Contribution in Proposal
. Secure Supply Cost Visibility in Contracts
. Secure Supply Legal Compliance in Contracts
. Manage Supply in Proposal/ Contract
. Develop the Supply Chain Management Discipline
Qualifications & Experiences
• Bachelor degree in a relevant area.
• English both written and spoken.
• Excellent knowledge of the Sales Process and financial matters, supply activities involved in the contract management.
• 5-7 year experience in Supply Chain Management
• Experience in Service delivery and/or Project Management is preferred.
• Excellent knowledge in process management and good skills in planning
Please do not send certificates, degrees or other reference documents, as we will request these when candidates reach the final stage of our recruitment process. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.