Warehouse and Logistic Manager
EAC Company is one of the biggest FMCG companies in Myanmar. The beginning of EAC was at the turning point around 1990, where Myanmar’s business started developing. As a trading company we transport grains to china and in return consumer goods such as battery cells, soft drinks were imported back to Myanmar.
EAC was founded during the rise of Myanmar market. Due to the changes of the market trend, the business model of trading outside of the country transformed into production and distribution of products within the country.
- Reward over performance
• Direct the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring, review the work of individuals engaged in warehouse and logistics related duties.
• Create and support the development of best practices related to warehouse and logistics principles, policies, system and processes across the organization to improve operational and financial performance.
• Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals.
• Drive and implement cost saving plans, process improvement plans and change management plans.
• Develop, implement and use of tools and technology to manage and analyze warehouse and logistics’ operation and cost.
• Understand customers’ needs, service those needs, maintain and develop positive business relationships with internal and external stakeholders involved in or directly relevant to warehouse and logistics activities.
• Identify and manage risk within warehouse and logistics.
• Address tactical and strategic warehouse and logistics issues.
• Monitor and analyze current trends in the marketplace. Stay informed of advances in warehouse and logistics technology and approaches, and apply within the organization to improve warehouse and logistics processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Operations/Supply Chain Management or related field required; MBA preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management/Operations, Procurement or other manufacturing-related role
• Experience working with an ERP system is a plus