HAGL Myanmar Centre is the single-largest 100% Vietnam invested project in Myanmar and owns First Integrated and International Standard, mixed-use development located at Kabar Aye Pagoda Road. Our premium facilities comprise Four Grade A Office Towers, One Retail Podium, One Five-Star Hotel, Three Residential and Two Serviced Apartments. Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL) Group is one of the leading real estate companies in Vietnam with 1,028,594 sqm of residential and commercial property gfa completed, and 1,1130,236 sqm gfa under construction. The company enjoys strong financial backing and competitive advantages of low- cost land banks acquired before Vietnam’s property boom. The group has built robust synergies with subsidiaries in construction, furniture and granite production. HAGL Group focuses on the development of residential and commercial real estate in Vietnam’s principal economic centers including Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang City. The company has been expanding regionally with real estate projects in Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. In 2009, HAGL Group completed and delivered the Athletes’ Village for the 25th Southeast Asian Games to the Government of Laos.
Commensurate with required experience and qualifications, Meal + Transportation + Phone allowances.
Warehouse Keeper Male (1) post
- Supervisor: Finance Team and Project Management Unit (DQM)
- As the warehouse keeper, he will monitor inventory accounts for Phase 2 of project
- Control the delivery of goods in and out of warehouse
- Maintaining record Inward and Outward of stock systematically.
- Prepare Inventory checklist when required.
- Conducting Audit of Stock periodically.
- Maintaining account books.
- Any Graduate - Any Specialization.
- Good communication skills in English Language.
- Only Male candidates required.
- Well versed with MS Excel and Word.
- Good organizational and time management skills.