Myanmar Distribution Group (MDG) is the leading distribution house in Myanmar, with nationwide distribution network through own direct sales branches and area distribution partners. MDG partners with global fast-moving consumer goods giants such as Nestle S.A., Asia Pacific Breweries, PT. Mayora Indah Tbk., Moët & Hennessy and other international brands to bring quality products, such as Nescafe, Milo, Bear Brand, Maggi, Lactogrow, Cerelac, Sunkist, Air Soda, Danisa, Roma, and many others, across Myanmar as well as establishing local manufacturing facilities for in-house brands to create job and skills acquisition opportunities for Myanmar talents. Our team is driven, curious and creative in our continued quest to expand our business, and we are seeking like-minded talents to join us on the next phase of MDG growth story. MDG strives to offer a live long career development opportunity for talents to realize their full potential, in a challenging and rewarding environment. Do see below for a list of suitable roles. We look forward to discussing your application to join a growing company like MDG, and granting you an opportunity to work and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We have employment opportunities in sales, marketing, accounting, logistics, warehousing, admin and manufacturing.
Translator/CopywriterMyanmar Distribution Group (MDG)
Yangon 07 November 2019
Job Reference: MJ1441879902912
Translator/Copywriter - M/F (2) Posts
- Good command of local language (Myanmar) and English.
- Ideally studied abroad and finished creative writing degree
- Grounded in local Myanmar customs and adept in the latest trends
- Prefer aged 22-30 years old
- He/she will be asked to translate and create copies in Facebook posts, websites or any other channel.
- Long-term we hope that this person will grow into a very good copywriter long and short form.
This job is inactive
You have already applied to this job