Bainworks-Total International Schools in Yangon and Taunggyi provide students with excellent preparation for their next step in higher education.
In the 10 years since our founding, Brainworks-Total Group of Schools has expanded to 10 branches with over 3000 very motivated students, and 500 dedicated teachers and staff with ongoing expansion plans. We are an
approved Cambridge School as well as holding both “ISO9001 and ISO14001” accreditations.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow the work plan which will provide by Senior Leaders or Heads of School.
• Provide daily support to the class such as correction, helping out while students are learning.
• Maintain or keep proper record of the students.
• Ability to cooperate in school functions and projects.
• Ability to participate in meetings and personal development training which are provided by the school.
• Ability to communicate well with students, parents and colleagues.
• Ability to take responsibilities and ownership for the work.
• Have the ability to manage in the absence of class teacher
• Hold Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in discipline.
• Excellent English Language Skills / Spoken & Writing
• Good Computer Proficiency skills especially in Microsoft Office and software programs.
• Ability and desire to learn new skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skill and good communication skills (both written and spoken English) is preferable.
• Patience, Kindness and willingness to help are expected as you will be working with a lots of young children on a daily basis.
• Be an active and very supportive team member.
• School has a lot of training systems that will you to become a competitive, 21st century classroom teacher. We are also a Cambridge approved teacher training center, which means after 1 year of service you can qualify yourself to become an internationally approved Cambridge teacher.
• The school offers a lot of promotional opportunities for a proactive and willing candidate.
• There are several opportunities for teachers to travel abroad after a few year of service.
• The salary scheme the school follows is competitive, progressive and potential specific.
Please write not less than 50 words for each following question.
We would like to see your written communication skill as it is one of the requirement of this position.