System Administrator ( for HR Software Development )
City Mart Holding Co., Ltd. (CMHL) is Myanmar’s largest retail chain,currently employing more than 6,800 employees. The City Mart Group started as a modern supermarket in 1996 in the north wing of Bogyoke Aung San Stadium but has since expanded into many different aspects of modern retail trade such as supermarkets, pharmacies, bookstores, baby stores, convenience stores and bakery & coffee shops. The stores are primarily located in the cities of Yangon, Mandalay and Naypyitaw.City Mart Holding Co., Ltd. was ranked 31 in Myanmar for the fiscal year 13/14 Income Tax Ranking, and 5 for the Commercial Tax Ranking Myanmar Index.
City Mart Supermarket
The City Mart Supermarkets are catered to urban households focusing on good food and quality lifestyle. Currently 21 City Mart Supermarkets have opened in Yangon and Mandalay.[Many City Mart Supermarkets have pop-up stores inside them for beauty products, pharmacy, wine & spirits, kitchen utensils etc. Most stores have a wide selection of foreign products.
Ocean Supercenter was the first Hypermarket to open in Myanmar in 2006. It is known as the one-stop place for shopping food, clothing, beauty products, household products and much more. There are currently 7 Ocean Supercenters located in Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw and Yangon.
Marketplace by City Mart
Currently offering a wider range of international and premium products in Yangon. One of the best-stocked outlets in Yangon offering special treats like locally produced coffee and chocolate products. Opened in 2011 as a premium supermarket brand in the Golden Valley shopping center. Second outlet opened in 2013 at the FMI Center Parkson.
It is mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. Responsible for resolving complex support requests with computer software as well as meeting business satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems and HRIS software.
• Troubleshoot system problems, diagnosing and solving software faults as required
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports for managements
• Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
• Priorities and manage many open cases at one time
• Rapidly establish a good working relationship with vendors and other professionals, such as software developers
• Test and evaluate new technology
• Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• Write training manuals and policy related with the system.
• Train how to use the system
• Bachelor degree of Computer Science or others IT relevant field
• At least one-year experience in software development or management
• Prefer HRIS system management experiences
• Strong Computer Skills and the Ability to Troubleshoot and Diagnose Problems.
• Familiarity with both Hardware and Software.
• Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization
• Ability to Communicate Effectively to help employees to fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience,
• Good writing and editing skills to aid in writing and updating manuals,
• Specific Knowledge of other required Computer Systems for different work environments.
• Work continuously on a task until completion
• Good Logical thinking
• Proficiency in English