EAC Company is one of the biggest FMCG companies in Myanmar. The beginning of EAC was at the turning point around 1990, where Myanmar’s business started developing. As a trading company we transport grains to china and in return consumer goods such as battery cells, soft drinks were imported back to Myanmar.
EAC was founded during the rise of Myanmar market. Due to the changes of the market trend, the business model of trading outside of the country transformed into production and distribution of products within the country.
- Ferry provided - Join an experienced team - Reward over performance
We are now recruiting a social media manager to support the company growth by driving the implementation of effective and efficient social media communications for its brands.
Job Responsibilities :
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company and manage the Digital Agency, liaising with the Media team
- Co-design with the Brand leads how to grow our social media presence across Brands, ensuring synergies with offline activation and traditional media.
- Co-plan and monitor execution all web and mobile marketing communication campaigns with Brand leads
- Explore and discuss alternative approaches for campaigns with the Agency, with particular focus on influencer marketing/KOLs.
- Regularly measure, analyze, and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Track and manage related budgets, including opportunities to optimize/ maximize EAC investments in paid/owned/earned media.
- Optimize campaigns based on the relevant social media analysis and social listening, including cross-functional crisis management in social media
- Minimum 5 years of experience as part of a communications agency, telecommunications branding team, or in an FMCG / F&B marketing communications team, with at least 3 years focused on social media / digital communications in a supervisory/junior manager capacity
- Hands-on experience with managing content creation in social media, use of social media listening and planning tools
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Familiarity with brand communication
- Knowledge of digital trends and social media developments
- Familiarity with social media listening software/content planning templates for digital marketing
- Results oriented and proactive
- Above par communication and presentation skills
- Team player and culturally adaptable