Senior Officer(Wealth Banking - Consumer Banking Department)
Myanma Apex Bank Ltd was incorporated on July 2, 2010 and opened its first branch office in Naypyitaw on August 17, 2010. Since inception, we have extended our branch network steadily to facilitate commercial development and investment across all of Myanmar as well as to better serve our growing customer base through a larger banking network.
Customer deposits have grown significantly over the past couple of years since inception, due to our ability to deliver quality service, reliable performance, customer satisfaction and trust among the general public.
We have within the bank both local and external talents with many years of professional experience in domestic and international banking. We invest extensively in technology and human resources to sustain our future longterm growth and to stay ahead amidst growing competition.
For domestic banking, we provide a comprehensive range of deposit products, financing options for large and small businesses through loans, overdrafts and hire purchases, reliable and extensive ATM and POS service via the Myanmar Payment UNion (MPU) network. For international banking, we provide foreign trade finance as well as worldwide payment services with partners, including Western Union, VISA, Master Card, China Union Pay and other major card organizations. Other services include gift cheques, payment orders and local remittance services.
Senior Officer (Wealth Banking - Consumer Banking Department) Female(7)posts
Department : Wealth Banking
Reporting to : Assistant Vice President
Responsible for : Business Development / Relationship Portfolio Management
This position is responsible for overall Wealth Customers Segment acquisition programs and segment related product marketing including Secured Loans.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of wealth segment banking customers with an aim to deepen and broaden relationships with our clients
- Achieve various individual business targets (KPI) and contribute to the team performance
- Responsible for end-to-end sales process to ensure smooth delivery of products
- Drive initiatives to further improve customers' engagement and experience
- Work closely with Business Development and Relationship Manager to assist in planning, developing and implementation marketing programs
(customer seminars and gifting ,etc) that drive customer acquisitions
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts
- Cross-sell a full range of banking products
- Provide coaching to the respective team member
- Responsible to perform credit analyses and prepare credit reviews for customers
- Provide backup to client when Assistant Vice President is unavailable
- Daily report to the Business Development and Manager : the status of Business Leads, Customer Complaints and Pending Issues in respect of
- Recognized university degree in Banking , Business Management , or a related discipline with minimum 2 years of related experience in this
- Possess in-depth products distribution knowledge (will provide product training)
- Strong team player as well as work independently with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Sales personnel with consistent track records preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communications skills (English is a must)
- Proven sales experience in a client relationship within corporate banking
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong self - motivation