Myanma Apex Bank Ltd was incorporated on July 2, 2010 and opened its first branch office in Naypyitaw on August 17, 2010. Since inception, we have extended our branch network steadily to facilitate commercial development and investment across all of Myanmar as well as to better serve our growing customer base through a larger banking network.
Customer deposits have grown significantly over the past couple of years since inception, due to our ability to deliver quality service, reliable performance, customer satisfaction and trust among the general public.
We have within the bank both local and external talents with many years of professional experience in domestic and international banking. We invest extensively in technology and human resources to sustain our future longterm growth and to stay ahead amidst growing competition.
For domestic banking, we provide a comprehensive range of deposit products, financing options for large and small businesses through loans, overdrafts and hire purchases, reliable and extensive ATM and POS service via the Myanmar Payment UNion (MPU) network. For international banking, we provide foreign trade finance as well as worldwide payment services with partners, including Western Union, VISA, Master Card, China Union Pay and other major card organizations. Other services include gift cheques, payment orders and local remittance services.
Senior Officer (Customer Acquisition – Consumer Banking Department) Female(5)posts
- Any Graduate (or) other relevant academic backgrounds (MBA degree holder/ International Graduate is preferable!)
- Age between 27 years and 30 years old
- Have experience in leading a team and cooperate with colleagues
- Must have excellent skills of handling customer’s complaints and able to explain about Bank’s products in professional manners
- Good interpersonal skill, problem solving skill, presentation skill and analytical skill
- Ability to travel to remote area as necessary
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and proficient in English
- A good team worker and possess good attitude
- Myanmar Nationality Only
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle customer’s complaints and able to explain about Bank’s products in professional manners.
- Review and check about ongoing business and tasks with assistant team members.
- Introduce and explain about products in some Events usually held by the organizations.
- Report to the department head in details and accurate figures about job related information and deposit summary reports.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments within the profession.