Myanmar Distribution Group (MDG) is the leading distribution house in Myanmar, with nationwide distribution network through own direct sales branches and area distribution partners. MDG partners with global fast-moving consumer goods giants such as Nestle S.A., Asia Pacific Breweries, PT. Mayora Indah Tbk., Moët & Hennessy and other international brands to bring quality products, such as Nescafe, Milo, Bear Brand, Maggi, Lactogrow, Cerelac, Sunkist, Air Soda, Danisa, Roma, and many others, across Myanmar as well as establishing local manufacturing facilities for in-house brands to create job and skills acquisition opportunities for Myanmar talents. Our team is driven, curious and creative in our continued quest to expand our business, and we are seeking like-minded talents to join us on the next phase of MDG growth story. MDG strives to offer a live long career development opportunity for talents to realize their full potential, in a challenging and rewarding environment. Do see below for a list of suitable roles. We look forward to discussing your application to join a growing company like MDG, and granting you an opportunity to work and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We have employment opportunities in sales, marketing, accounting, logistics, warehousing, admin and manufacturing.
Social Welfare, Monthly Incentive with KPIs
- Manage and develop sales teams for area sales forecasts, Sales Volume, Distribution market share and outlets target.
- Strong experience in local market penetration with related filed.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, chaining trends, economic, indicators and competitors.
- Educate and monitor to sales teams with product knowledge, team building and performance.
- Sales Strategic and planning to meet changing markets and competitive activities.
- Well manage daily way plan.
- Strong Analysis on Distribution Tracking, Sales Performance, Data with Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half a year, Yearly.
- Any Graduate / more prefer with related Diploma
- Good command of English
- 5+ years experiences in operational Management, FMCG or other related Industry
- Effective, Positive and energetic attitude, behavior and ethical
- Good leadership skills, organizing skill to result oriented
- Be able to concentrate for long period of time, handle pressure with high sense of confidentiality
- Local Nationality only.