MAV Company background and focus
Myanmar Alliance Venture ( MAV ) has been established Mr. Suravath or Jerry and his local business partner. By year 2012 after Myanmar is officially open up to the world, the company shift its direction to serve the growing demand of service industry in the country.
Today MAV has been served the fast growing sector for key area
- Pest management services
- Professional cleaning services
- Institution machine services and maintenance
- Food and Beverages on street supply
Daily Duties and Responsibilities
• Arrange and resettle of daily scheduled report as Top Line report
• Preparing daily Job Order (JO)
• Organize and schedule appointment for operation staff and update the report.
• Preparation Daily Service Report and Service Record File as per daily JO.
• Preparation Job Complete Form and sending JC to Finance Department timely after service
• Prepare Daily stock usage issued.
• Updating Daily stock return timely.
• Maintaining a filing system and all related documentation.
• Order operation stock , accessories.
• Updating daily stock balance
• Preparation operation trip and trip expense
• Provide Call Center service to build customer relationship and solving customer complaint
• Preparation Daily, Weekly and Monthly report
• Controlling Operation attendance
Experience-At least 1 year or above experience in related field.
Able to work under pressure
Understand Administrative function(Documents control, Keeping and Assets Utilization )
Able to analyze and solve problems
Team leading skill
Strong negotiation skill
Good Customer relationship skill
Willing to learn career development