Office Assistant - Yangon
(FOR Myanmar National ONLY)
Job Title : Office Assistant
Location : Head Office, Yangon (but with frequent visits to the branches)
Number of Position : 2
Type of Contract : Open
Reports to : Administrative Officer
To assist in administrative functions, manage overall communications, logistics and clerical requirements.
The Office Assistant will assist the Administrative Officer in all the below tasks as needed.
• Assist in reception and when necessary, arrangement of meeting rooms
• All messaging, telephone, fax, e-mail communications, and maintain communication files daily incoming and outgoing correspondence and logs as necessary
• Arrange for Couriers and dispatch of outgoing letters and collection parcels/ letters from bus terminal
• Schedule appointments, meeting and workshops
• Arrange accommodation, travel requests and approvals for staff and visitors
• Arrange for printing and distribution of communications and documentation as requested
• Assist in receiving from suppliers and delivery of purchases to program offices
• Support the administrative works of program offices
• Assist in ticketing, visa and hotel arrangements (date charges, last minute collecting)
• Assist to Admin Assistant as responsible for all travel arrangements (by air, car)for all staff and visitors, including travel bookings and ticketing, visa and travel authorization
• Collection of documentation process at immigration Department for international staff
• Assist in meeting and training planning - venues, lunches, tea, transportation, etc.
• Assist in Collection and payment of telephone and utility bills of all offices and residences
• Provide logistics and other necessary arrangement to set up new offices and old offices when require.
• Assist in repairs and maintenance of office buildings and furniture
• Assist in procurement activities and coordinate with logistic and HR departments regarding DAWN microfinance related activities.
• Other tasks as requested
• Bachelor's degree and other relevant diploma
• At least one year professional working experience, in development sector preferred
• Professional working experience with international organizations preferable
• Proven team working ability
• Strong communications skill, including proficient English language ability
• Computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets
• Ability and willingness to frequently travel within the country.