(FOR Myanmar National ONLY)
: MIS Manager
: Yangon (Head Office)
Number of Position
Type of Contract
: Head of IT & MIS
We are looking for an MIS Manager to be responsible and accountable for Develop and maintain knowledge of company's' business and technology requirements and needs. Develop and maintain system plan including operational requirements, budget requirements and schedules. Develop and implement MIS policies to ensure data accuracy and security.
- Develop and analyze systems that are to be used by the employees and the managers of the company
- Develop strategies that are to be used in implementation of software and hardware systems in the organization
- Look after the maintenance of the computer systems and make sure that all the departments are functioning properly
- Collect necessary specifications for each department and make sure that their requirements are met
- Develop and manage staff to monitor technology staff and oversee policies and procedures of the company
- Look after the purchase of the software and hardware systems and plan proper budget and quotations for the systems
- Provide training and necessary assistance for the employees involved in implementation and maintenance of the software systems
- Train the employees in using information systems and help them understand the configuration of the systems
- Should be proficient working with all types of operating systems such as Android, Microsoft etc.
- Should understand the specifications of the software to be installed in the computers and make necessary pre-installations
- Ability to troubleshoot any kind of systems related problems and maintain security of the systems
- Proficient working with the office applications, ERP software, communications systems, etc.
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Other duties as assigned
· Expertise in planning and maintaining enterprise hardware and software
· Ability to accept challenges and tackle difficult situations and meet the expected goals
· Focused on best practices and models that are used in the industry and can be helpful in meeting the expectations of the employees
· Good project management skills and ability to pay attention towards the qualitative and quantitative aspects
· Experienced in managing information systems projects
· Ability to manage personnel
· BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
· Must be a team player
· Good in English Language Skills (reading, writing, understanding)