Lead QA/QC Engineer
RMA Group, from its headquarters in Bangkok with over 7,500 employs has an operational presence in 15 countries across 5 continents. It continues to be the partner of choice for leading automotive, automotive leasing service, equipment, services, and food brands in Southeast Asia & beyond.
The history of the business and its mission today is defined by a long-term commitment to support the needs of customers in developing market economies through its five areas of operation: automotive distribution, infrastructure, engineering, hospitality and financial services.
For over 30 years, RMA Group has developed enduring partnerships to support the needs of its clients worldwide, underpinned by its core values of innovation, integrity and endurance. Since then, RMA Group has taken that experience across the world, with businesses in Europe, Central Asia, USA, Australia and Sub-Saharan Africa as well as its core operations in Southeast Asia.
Last but not least, as an employment option, RMA aims to be an employer of choice with a talented & motivated
team focused on discovering the potential abilities of employees from its extensive multi-cultural and multinational working environment.
It is also exceeding the requirements of our customers, whilst maximizing all ASEAN Economic Community
opportunities as well as being a leading company in Southeast Asia.
Lead QA/QC Engineer
• Realize site inspection and project specification and drawing analysis.
• Prepare and monitor QAQC systems in line with the companies QAQ Manual.
• Ensure good quality of works are delivered for clients inspection.
• Oversee Material inspections to ensure these comply with Purchase orders and are kept in adequate site storage conditions.
• Issue NCRs to site Engineers as required under the governance of the Project Manager.
• Respond to any client issued NVRs and monitor prompt closeout of these.
• Monitor all site MEP works to assure works quality
• Liaise with the Project Manager for preparation of weekly and monthly site reports.
• Prepare weekly and Monthly QAQC reports.
• Liaise with the QAQC Manager at Head Office to assure effective implementation of Cominasia QAQC manual and policies.
• Educational Background in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years experience as a Lead QAQC Engineer.
• Good knowledge of MEP Systems.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and written.
• Computer literacy especially Primavera , MS office, MS Project, , Projects 2000.
• Negotiation Skills and good interpersonal skill