Junior Executive Operation - Myitkyina
“Any life is never without Risks”.
We are proud to say that KBZ LIFE willingly and responsibly takes care of all of your risks in safeguarding your life and your future.”
We have been providing insurance covers to the public with the name of IKBZ Insurance Co., Ltd. in the Myanmar Insurance Industry since 2012, September 12th. Our company has been established as an affiliate of the KBZ Group of Companies in order to provide effective insurance covers to the Myanmar people.
In accordance with the nature of economic reforms in Myanmar since 2011, the insurance sector has been opened up to the private sector in order to provide efficient insurance covers to the public. Along with the formal application, we have been granted the license to be the first private insurance company to exist in the Myanmar insurance industry on 12th September 2012 with the composite insurance License No. 001.
According to the Insurance Business Regulatory Board (IBRB), in order to comply with the contemporary business policies and provide better insurance covers to the public, the regulatory board had directed the composite insurance companies to split their General Insurance and Life insurance operations to form two
separate entities- a General Insurance Company and a Life Insurance Company. Thus, KBZ LIFE Insurance Co Ltd came into being in order to provide the essential life insurance covers for Myanmar people. To provide the general insurance covers to the public we have been merged with MSIG (Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group), one of the top insurance companies in Japan, and the JV company is named KBZ MS General Insurance Co., Ltd.
We have a presence in (20) cities with 21 branches including Yangon, Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw, Taungyi, Pyay, Pathein, Sittwe, Magway, Meikhitlar, Pakkouku, Monywa, Kalay, Myitkyinar, Lashio, Bago, Mawlamyine, Myeik and Tachileik.
KBZ LIFE Insurance is always committed in providing the best service to our customers. We aim to continue with innovative products to focus on customer delight. KBZ LIFE Insurance Implements Global Standards in Operation and Corporate Governance ably assisted by our qualified staff and professional agents.
Headquartered in Yangon, KBZ LIFE Insurance has an extensive network, and we are backed by KBZ Group of companies with many thousands of insurance customers across Myanmar. We aim to use International Management Methods, Technology and Marketing to expand our customer base. We are “Insurance You Can Rely On” and our 24 Hours Customer Contact Center Service will ensure your peace of mind.
ASPIRATIONS FOR THE KBZ LIFE INSURANCE CO., LTD.
KBZ LIFE Insurance Co., Ltd. is dedicated to providing life insurance products that provide quality processes with value pricing. We wish to establish a successful relationship with our clients, our staff members, and companies in industries that respect the interests and goals of each party.
“Providing effective services for everyone, standing as a Leading Life Insurance Company and contributing towards strengthening the economic growth of the country.”
- Our fundamental commitments to deliver sustainable excellence in our business performance lie in:
- Providing the quality services that satisfy the needs of our clients
- Constantly striving for operational distinction in claim-handling
- Administering accurate policies and endorsement on time
- Maintaining the integrity of our corporate reputation through honesty
“Our clients and partners benefit from extensive knowledge and experience that enables us to develop creative, tailored solutions to meet their needs.”
Junior Executive Operation (Mawlamyine)
Duties & Responsibilities
- undertaking commercial and personal surveys;
- collating and assessing risk information on site;
- using templates to record assessments and collecting photographic evidence;
- preparing detailed reports and presentations for underwriters;
- making recommendations to underwriters about required improvements;
- advising clients on-site and discussing opportunities and requirements to reduce the risk of future insurance claims;
- Bachelor of Engineering (or) Any Graduated
- Work together with team members
- Age between (20-25) years
- Minimum (2) years of working experience in operation field
- Must be computer literate and familiar with MS word/ Excel and Power Point