Duwun (IM Ringier) is Myanmar's leading digital media. We inform and entertain our millennial through trendy content across channels. We reach our audience online, through social media, as well as through our offline events.
• IM Ringier was established in 2015
• IM Ringier is a joint venture between Information Matrix and Ringier
• Information Matrix is Myanmar's leading private media company with a number of print and digital publications including 7Day Daily, 7Day Weekly, Internet Journal and People Magazine
• Ringier is Switzerland's larges private publishing group with a worldwide footprint
including publications and marketplaces throughout Asia and Africa
IM Ringier provides a number of advertising and marketing services including:
• Display advertising and native content
• Event sponsorship and event organization
• Digital and Offline Marketing Campaigns
• Video Production
• PR and Media Management
attractive salary package - Phone Bill allowance - 5 working days ( Monday - Friday )
- Reporting to Head of HR & Admin
- Support to Head of Department for recruitment Process. ( Preparing job advertisement, CV screening, shortlisting and conduct interview process).
- Follow up the offer candidate for joining, documents and etc.
- Arrange and provide the orientation for new employee.
- Check and update the daily/ monthly attendance, on duty, leave, overtime and others matters.
- Implement and prepare the monthly SSB contribution process.
- Implement and prepare the employee Contract (EC) for all employees.
- Keep and update employee's personal data hard copies and soft copy.
- Arrange the employee's Birthday Party and monthly Town Hall.
- Monthly hone Bill, Internet Bill, Meter Bill and other Admin Process.
- Arrange the Air Ticket, Hotel Booking process for business case of employees.
- Check together with respective HOD for their employee's taxi (Grab) charges/Claim and way.
- Check and update monthly fixed access and stationary list.
- Prepare and arrange the meeting room schedule and booking.
- Check and record for all budget claim of HR & Admin department.
- Record the petty cash expenses and claim list.
- Must be effective performance in monthly KPI project.
- Other Ad-hoc Hr & Admin tasks.
- Diploma in HR or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in HR and Admin.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivate and adaptable to change.
- Knowledge in HR software will have an added advantage.
- attractive salary package
- Phone Bill allowance
- 5 working days ( Monday - Friday )