Information Matrix Co., Ltd. is an IT, media and services company based in Yangon, Myanmar.
The Company was created in 2001 through the merger of Myanmar Inforithm Ltd. (established 1997) and Maze Media (established 2000).
Information Matrix is a pioneering IT solutions provider in Myanmar for government ministries, large and small enterprises and educational institutions. We provide our clients with a comprehensive array of internet-based services and solutions, including web design, application development, web hosting,
e-government & e-commerce strategies and related consulting services.
Not only does Information Matrix play a prominent role in the IT sector, we are also a leader in the media market. Information Matrix publishes some of the highest-circulation publications in Myanmar, such as the 7Day Daily Newspaper, 7Day News Journal, Internet Journal, Myanmar People Magazine and Crossroads
Business Magazine with a total estimated readership of 2.5 million. Information Matrix also owns and operates well-known web portal: Planet Myanmar (www. planet.com.mm). Various teams of reporters, writers, creative editors and designers are working round the clock to bring you the latest news and content from the country and the world, in print and online.
Information Matrix has recently branched out by adding a services division, which includes IMX (M.I.C.E services), IM Express (distribution services), 7Day Press (o set printing) and Fascinating Myanmar Travel Agency.
Information Matrix is uniquely positioned to take advantage of the anticipated growth in mobile and IT sectors in the next few years by expanding its digital and mobile media operations, as well as expanding classical e-government applications to mobile government services and apps.
OT , Yearly bonus
• Create layout plan design for event.
• Create 2D/3D dimension structure for event and show.
• Design backdrop, billboard, flyer, media banner, window stand, standees for events and shows.
• Can create design and must be able to use InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
• Keep an eye out for interesting campaigns, design trends and marketing ideas both locally and internationally and share with the team to keep everyone up to date.
• Accept other responsibilities as allocated by company management.
• Mush be a Bachelor degree holder.
• At least 1 to 3 years’ experience in similar position.
• Must have working experience as a creative designer in event and advertising field.
• Good communication skills and team work with the employee.
• To have working knowledge of relevant production requirement of all media type.
• Time management skills, capable of working to tight deadlines and planning workload.