Tan Chong Motor Holdings Group is a leading automotive company in the manufacturing and distribution of Japanese car brand in Malaysia. With more than 60 years of presence in Malaysia, it has grown to be a comprehensive automotive company with diverse business portfolios in automotive sales, assembly and distribution, provision of after-sales services and motor-related financial services such as hire purchase, leasing and insurance.
In line with our growth in Malaysia and business expansion that stretches across IndoChina countries, we are now looking for talented individuals who want to be part of our organization to work in the various states in Myanmar, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia etc. There are ample opportunities for the individual to learn, develop and contribute and at the same time to grow in an entrepreneurial environment.
With us, you will enjoy a fruitful career and challenging opportunities at the work place that recognizes and rewards exceptional performances.”
1. Yearly bonus base on performance. 2. Yearly increment. 3. Yearly medical benefits. 4. Training provided (Local or oversea)
- Assist in liaising with government ministries/agencies, relevant authorities and consultants
- Assist in preparing official letters to ministries and relevant authorities, which includes translation to local Burmese language from English
- Liaise with custom on automibiles & KD kits importation related matters, i.e. process, duties & taxes, issues arising from the custom clearance, etc
- Organise and maintain proper custom documentation.
- Prepare and submit report to custom department.
- Assist in company’s license application.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Legal or equivalent
- Min 3-5 years of working experience in relevant field; preferably Automotive industry will be added advantage
- Able to work under pressure and willing to undertake challenges;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Burmese;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.