Deputy Legal Manager (1) Post
HAGL Myanmar Centre is the single-largest 100% Vietnam invested project in Myanmar and owns First Integrated and International Standard, mixed-use development located at Kabar Aye Pagoda Road. Our premium facilities comprise Four Grade A Office Towers, One Retail Podium, One Five-Star Hotel, Three Residential and Two Serviced Apartments. Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL) Group is one of the leading real estate companies in Vietnam with 1,028,594 sqm of residential and commercial property gfa completed, and 1,1130,236 sqm gfa under construction. The company enjoys strong financial backing and competitive advantages of low- cost land banks acquired before Vietnam’s property boom. The group has built robust synergies with subsidiaries in construction, furniture and granite production. HAGL Group focuses on the development of residential and commercial real estate in Vietnam’s principal economic centers including Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang City. The company has been expanding regionally with real estate projects in Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. In 2009, HAGL Group completed and delivered the Athletes’ Village for the 25th Southeast Asian Games to the Government of Laos.
Attractive Salary+ Allowance
Job Description of Deputy Legal Manager
• Be on behalf of HOD of Legal Department in case HOD not on duty
• Be in charge in all litigation matters: including dispute arrangements, negotiation, proceed the lawsuits at court and competent authorities
• Provide legal advice and guidance on all kinds of litigation matters
• Provide legal advice and guidance on company’s complicane
• Review, draft and prepare legal letters, agreements and contracts to ensure the company’s compliance.
• Warn company and it’s all possessions from any illegal problems
• Assist HOD of legal department in any legal matters of the company
• Perform other necessary tasks required by BOD
Job Requirement of Deputy Legal Manager
- At least 5 years in legal field
- Experiences in litigation works, disputes arrangement, negotiation, etc.
- Expert in company laws,investment laws, labor laws,contract laws,etc.,
- 4 skills English and Microsoft office skills are required.